Asilla, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is engaged in the development, operation,
and provision of video analysis technology software based on the philosophy of - moving a
world where crimes and accidents have occurred to a world where they have been prevented.
Customer information and other information assets handled in the course of our business are extremely important for our management foundation.
Those who handle information assets, including officers and employees, shall recognize the importance of protecting information assets from risks such as leakage, damage, or loss, shall comply with the Information Security Policy, and shall carry out activities for maintaining information security such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
1. In order to protect information assets, the Company shall formulate regulations related to the Information Security Policy, shall carry out our business in accordance with the Information Security Policy and the regulations, and shall comply with laws, regulations, other norms, and the contract terms with customers related to information security.
2. The Company shall clarify standards for analyzing and evaluating risks such as leakage, damage, and loss for information assets, shall establish a systematic risk assessment method, and shall perform risk assessments on a regular basis. Based on the results, necessary and appropriate security measures shall be implemented.
3. The Company shall establish an information security system under the direction of the officer in charge, and shall clarify authority and responsibilities related to information security. Additionally, the Company shall regularly provide education, training, and awareness to ensure that all employees recognize the importance of information security and handle information assets properly.
4. The status of compliance with the Information Security Policy and the handling of information assets shall be periodically checked and audited, and corrective actions shall be taken promptly for any deficiencies or items to be improved revealed therein.
5. Appropriate measures for the occurrence of events and incidents related to information security shall be taken, and responding procedures for minimizing damage shall be established in advance assuming that such events or incidents occur. In the event of an emergency, prompt responses shall be made and appropriate corrective measures shall be taken. In particular, for incidents which may lead to our business’s interruption, we shall establish a management framework of such incidents and periodically review the framework in order to ensure the continuation of our business.
6. The Company shall establish and implement an information security management system for realizing the Basic Philosophy, while continuously reviewing and improving the system.
Established on June 18, 2021
Daisuke Kimura Representative Director